It's time to break up the bundle.
Anyone who's ever had a cable TV subscription understands the frustration that bundled services can bring. Administering your company's retirement plan with a single, one-size-fits-all vendor can feel the same. Lifetime Benefit Solutions partners with the industry's top financial advisors and record keepers to bring you á la carte compliance and administrative services trusted for over 30 years.
We believe that excellence is in the details. We will help you clearly define and prioritize corporate goals and translate them into a cohesive set of plan design features.
Our Services Include Plan Design For:
- Traditional 401(k)
- Safe Harbor 401(k)
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Defined Benefit PlansCash Balance Plans
- Age-weighted 401(k)
- New Comparability 401(k)
- Owner Only 401(k)
- Stand-alone Profit Sharing
- 403(b) subject to Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Plan Document Review and Consultation
- Plan Document and Summary Plan Description (SPD) Preparation
- Employee Communication and Notice Preparation
- Signature-ready Plan Documents
We work for you - and only for you - to ensure your plan is highly efficient, cost-effective, and always in compliance with relevant rules and regulations.
Our Services Include:
- Loan and Distribution Processing
- IRS Compliance Requirements
- Verification of Plan Eligibility and Entry
- Verification of Vesting and Forfeitures
- Contribution Calculations
- Routine Telephone Assistance to Plan Sponsor
- Financial Reconciliation of Plan Assets
- General Audit Support
- Annual Administrative Reports
- Signature-ready IRS Form 5500
- Plan Sponsor Annual Review Meeting
And we make sure you have a dedicated account administrator to help you every step of the way.
We have the freedom to partner with any financial advisor and recordkeeper. We partner with many of the industry's top mutual fund and insurance platform providers. Our sole focus on compliance and administrative services allows us to master the intricacies of plan design and government regulations, and then put that knowledge to work for you.
- Beneficiary Designation
- Compliance Calendar 2020
- Hardship Withdrawal
- Salary Deferral
- Retirement Plan Calculators
Cash Balance Plans
We now offer a retirement solution that can be a valuable tool for small business owners. They're called cash balance plans, and they offer benefits that you can't get through traditional retirement strategies, namely higher retirement contribution limits and significant tax reductions.
Learn more about cash balance plans and see if they're right for you.