Reimbursement Account Mobile App
Take the hassle out of managing your consumer driven reimbursement accounts. Our self-service functions put you in control.
Want to check your account balances and submit receipts anywhere, anytime?
There's an app for that!
At Lifetime Benefit Solutions, we work hard every day to help you get the most benefit from your HRA, HSA and FSA accounts. Lifetime Benefit Solutions' mobile app enables you to easily and securely access your health care spending accounts. You can view account balances and detail, submit health care account claims, and capture and upload pictures of your receipts anytime, anywhere on any iPhone, Android or tablet device. You can also sign up to receive account alerts via text message.
The Lifetime Benefit Solutions Health Spending App, the newest mobile app from Lifetime Benefit Solutions, provides time-saving options* for you to:
- Check current reimbursement account balances: FSA, HRA and HSA.
- View account activity and receive alerts via text message
- View FSA, HRA and HSA transaction details
- File new claims with receipt images
- Review expense information and enter a new expense
But wait, there's more to it...
Our app is a simple, intuitive experience for you. This means things like "easy-in/easy-out access" to common tasks like capturing receipts and viewing balances; and pictures and words where pictures and words make sense. By using your smartphone you'll know how much money you have available to spend on qualified medical expenses at the time of purchase. Try it and you'll see how we're simplifying the business of health care.
Get started with the Lifetime Benefit Solutions Health Spending App in minutes
- Simply search "LBS Health Spending" in the Google Play store or iTunes and download the Lifetime Benefit Solutions Health Spending App for your Android or iPhone (also compatible with iPad and iPod touch). Log in using the same password you use to access the Lifetime Benefit Solutions consumer portal.
*If supported or applicable to your account(s)