Our collaborative approach offers a solid investment in the health of your workforce as well as your business. You can cost-effectively continue to offer a rewarding benefit to your employees through the development of a Health Reimbursement Account.
Coupled with your medical plan, an HRA can help you combat the rising cost of health care. An HRA is an employer-funded, tax-sheltered account to reimburse employees for allowable medical expenses. High-deductible health plan members who do not qualify for an HSA can be enrolled in an HRA. Established under Internal Revenue Code Section 105, this employee benefit plan allows participants to pay for certain out-of-pocket health care expenses while you remain in control of how the dollars are spent.
Types of HRAs:
Several great HRA plan options exist and our highly customizable plan design will help you create one that is right for you and your employees.
Deductible Only: This type of plan is designed to be coupled with a high-deductible health plan. The employer elects a higher deductible and then, through the HRA, allows participants to access additional dollars in order to reach that higher deductible.
Limited Purpose: This plan covers only specified out-of- pocket dental or vision expenses. It can
also be restricted to cover a single specified medical expense, such as prescriptions.
Post-Deductible: In this design, only out-of-pocket medical expenses after the deductible has been satisfied are covered.
Retiree: This plan reimburses qualified medical expenses incurred only during retirement.
All Eligible Expenses: This plan reimburses for all expenses determined as eligible in Section 213 of the Internal Revenue code.
- Enjoy tax-free withdrawals for qualified expenses.
- Quickly and easily access funds with the Health Spending Card used at point of sale, or with funds directly deposited to a bank account through online distribution.
- Enjoy secure access to accounts using a convenient consumer portal available 24/7/365.
- Easily file claims online with the system doing the legwork of determining approval based on eligibility and availability of funds
- Stay up to date on balances and actions required with automated email alerts and convenient portal home page messages.
- Get one-click answers to benefits questions.
- Protect the environment by using paperless summaries available online.
Fight the rising cost of health insurance by offering HRAs along with high-deductible insurance plans. Our HRA solution offers easy-to-use online forms and reports, and secure, self-service portals that deliver high consumer satisfaction and valuable insight to employers.