From health care plans to retirement planning and wellness programs, we provide employees with resources to help manage life’s twists and turns.
Medical, Dental and Flexible Spending Accounts
Medical / Dental Insurance
Regularly scheduled full or part–time employees (working 20 or more hours per week) are eligible to join our medical and/or dental group the first of the month following their date of hire. Employees may cover their spouses and children up to the age of 26 under their plans. There is a pre-tax, biweekly cost share to employees for coverage.
Three Medical Plan Options
- HealthyBlue - Base Plan
- HealthyBlue - High Deductible Health Plan (includes an HSA with an employer contribution)
- HealthyBlue - BuyUp Plan
You and your spouse can earn up to $500 each, annually, by participating in the company’s HealthyRewards program (if enrolled in the company medical plan).
Express Scripts – Receive up to a 90-day supply of your medication delivered to your home or to the address of your choosing. All maintenance medications are required to be on a mandatory mail order program.
One Dental Plan Option
Dental Blue Options - Othodontia coverage- dependent children enrolled in the company dental plan and under the age of 19, are eligible for orthodontia benefit coverage up to $1,500.00 lifetime maximum per member.
Flexible Spending Account Programs (FSA)
FSA Plans allow you to lower your taxable income for the year by deferring pretax dollars into your FSA that you can use to pay for eligible medical expenses. Employees may enroll in the following FSA plans effective date of hire:
- Medical FSA - (up to $2,750 per year)
- Dependent Care FSA - (up to $5,000 per year)
- Limited FSA - (up to $2,750 per year) dental and vision expensed - for those enrolling in the High Deductible Health Plan
ERISA qualified plan offering the availability of pretax deductions and company matching contributions. Highlights of the plan include:
- Immediate participation is available to defer up to 50 percent* of your pay, subject to the IRS maximum ($19,500 for 2020). Catch-up contributions are also available to those 50 and older ($6,500).
- Company per payroll match of 50 percent on the first 6 percent of pay (no match is provided on catch-up contributions).
- Current administration through Fidelity Investments. A variety of different investment offerings are available.
* - Highly Compensated employees may have additional limitations.
Basic Life Insurance - As of the first of the month after hire, the company automatically provides Basic Group Term Life insurance coverage equal to two times base annual salary at no cost to the employees. Coverage is provided through our life insurance carrier.
Employees may also elect to purchase additional life insurance for themselves, their spouses or their children as follows.
- Optional Employee Life: can purchase coverage of one (1) time, two (2) times, three (3) times, four (4) times, or five (5) times annual salary
- Optional Spousal Life: can purchase coverage amounts of $25,000, $50,000, $75,000, $100,000, $150,000, or $200,000. Over $50,000 requires Evidence of Insurability (EOI).
- Optional Child Life: can purchase coverage amounts of $5,000 or $10,000 for children up to age 26.
Paid Time Off
Five (5) Paid Time Off (PTO) days make time available to employees to take care of personal matters. Benefits are available the first pay period of the new payroll year or immediately upon hire, however PTO days are pro-rated in the first year of hire.
New Hires In the first year of employment employees receive vacation on a pro–rated schedule based on their month of employment. New hires may use vacation after six (6) months from their date of hire date.
Employees in their first full year of hire receive:
- Non-Exempt Employees = Two (2) weeks
- Exempt Employees = Two (2) weeks
Personal Sick Time (PST)
Employees receive ten (10) days of PST per year, which can be used for their own personal illness, injury, or medical appointment or that of an immediate family member.
New hires are eligible for PST following six (6) months of employment; time is pro-rated based on their month of hire.
Volunteer Community Service – Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
Each employee is encouraged to volunteer in their local community, including school or childcare activities. Employees receive one (1) VTO day per year for volunteer activities; time is pro-rated based on your scheduled hours. New hires are eligible for VTO as of the calendar year after hire.
Employees receive time away from work for eight (8) holidays designated by the Company.
Holiday Schedule – Total of Eight (8) Holidays
Seven (7) designated holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
The Company assigns one (1) additional holiday each year in addition to the seven (7) designated holidays above.