Frequently Asked Questions
All paperwork and checks should be submitted to our Cobleskill office.
Lifetime Benefit Solutions Inc.
PO Box 340
2457 State Route 7 Suite 1
Cobleskill, NY 12043
Community rated quotes are available by logging into the carrier website as a broker and selecting Compare Rates and Plans from Quick Links. If you have trouble with your log in or do not have one; contact us at 1-877-806-2120 or GeneralAgent@LifetimeBenefitSolutions.com.
You will need to contact us to request a quote for an experience rated group. The following information should be submitted to obtain the quote.
• New Business Group Information Form
• Census. Must be in an Excel spreadsheet and contain the employee name, gender, birthdate or age, home zip code, contract type (family, individual, etc.), hire date, and if the person is enrolling in or not eligible for the coverage.
• Legal Group Name
• Current plan design with current rates and renewal rates (if available)
• Physical location of the company – if multiple locations we need addresses for all locations and which one is the headquarters
• Tax ID number
• SIC code or nature of business
• Total number of eligible employees
• What plan(s) you would like quoted (available plans can be found by logging into the carrier website as a broker and selecting Compare Rates and Plans from Quick Links and then selecting Mid-Segment Packages)
• What rating tier do you want quoted
• Desired effective date (Should be at least 45 days out from the date requested)
Checks should be made payable to the carrier.
The authorized individual from your organization can obtain your commission statement by logging into our website.